1. What should I do when I use T&T Online shop for the first time？
You need to register a T&T online account in order to shop. There are two scenarios when you register:
A. I do not own a T&T Rewards Card: You would be required to fill out some personal information on the registration page. Upon completion of the registration, the system will provide you with a T&T Rewards Card.
B. I already have a T&T Rewards Card: During the process of online registration, you need to fill out your rewards card number. The system will use your information with rewards card you provided as registration information.
2.What should I do if I did not receive the registration validation email？
A. Your email might have recognized the verification email as junk mail. Please check in your junk mail to see if you received the verification email.
B. If you have already checked your junk mail as point A instructed, and you are sure that you did not receive the verification email, you may try logging in to the newly registered account. The system will recognize your account and ask you if you would like the system to re-send the verification email.
C. If you did not receive verfication email after the system has re-sent it, it may be due to incorrect input for email address during the registration process. Please contact our online customer service to resolve the issue.
3. How to edit my account information？
You may edit your account information by logging in to your T&T Online Shop account first and clicking your account name. This will lead you to your account page and from there you may view and edit your account information accordingly.
4. How to bind my T&T Rewards Card to my T&T Online shop account online？
Please enter your T&T rewards card number when you register for your T&T online account. Follow the instructions to register and bind your rewards card with your account.
Shopping and Ordering
1. How do I buy on T&T Online Shop？
Once you have logged on to the T&T Online Shop, browse around and select the products you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Once you are done browsing, click on the shopping cart and select your pick-up/delivery location and time as instructed. Once you finish payment, your purchasing process is done.
2. How long does it take me to receive my delivery after I placed an order？
Normally it takes Canada Post 3 to 5 business days for delivery. In case of special circumstances such as strike activity, extreme weather condition, etc., the delivery time will be prolonged.
3. How do I find the product I am looking for？
Please enter the name of the product you would like to search for in the search bar at the top of the website, and click on the "Magnifying glass" icon, you will then be redirected to the search results.
4. Can I cancel an order after I have paid？
Within half an hour after you placed your order, you may click on "In-Progress" under "My order" to find the order you have placed and click "Cancel" to remove the order.
5. Do you have Price Match and Rain Check Policies?
1. What payment methods are supported by T&T Online Shop？
T &T supports convenient online payment methods. We accept VISA & MasterCard credit card, WeChat Pay and Ali Pay. Currently, T&T gift card can not be used to pay online.
2. What should I do if I encounter an error during my payment process？
Pleas log-in to you T&T Online Shop account. Click "Unpaid" in "My order" to find the order and make your payment. If you have any questions, please contact our online customer service. If you do not pay within 30 miniutes of placing the order, the order will be automaticlly cancelled.
3. Why can't I use Wechat Pay？
Currently, T&T Online Shop does not support Wechat Pay for the mobile web browser. However, T&T Online shop supports Wechat Pay through PC web browser.
1. Do you ship to my region? If so, how much would it cost?
Our shipping services cover most of the regions within the following provinces: Ontario (ON), British Columbia (BC), Alberta (AB), Manitoba (MB), New Brunswick (NB), Nova Scotia (NS) and Saskatchewan (SK).
Please refer to "Shipping Policy" for more information on the regions covered and the fee calculations.
2. How do I select or change the delivery address/post office delivery?
You may change the delivery address on the payment page. Click on "Delivery address" to input your address, or click on "Post Office" to select the postal office nearest to you for pick-up.
3. How can I choose or change the location to pick up in-store? (If applicable)
There are two ways our customers can choose or change the pick up locations:
A. Make the selection of which store you would like to pick up from when prompted on the "In-Store Pick Up" page.
B. Click on the button that says "Pickup Store" under the "In-Store Pickup" section on your shopping cart page, and select the store location you would like to pick up your items at.
4. What are "Shipping Stamps"?
Shipping stamps are vouchers that T&T customers can buy to save up to 28% on the shipping fees. For more information about the stamps or to purchase it, click on the "Shipping Saver" tab on our website.
5. How can I use my Shipping Stamps?
For customers residing in Ontario (ON), Alberta (AB) and British Columbia (BC), one Shipping Stamp covers the general shipping fee ($6.99); For customers residing in other regions of Canada, using two stamps will cover the general shipping fee ($11.99).
6. Is it possible to refund the Shipping Stamps?
Sorry, as the shipping stamp is not sold as a commodity, it cannot be refunded once it is sold.
1. How do I check the status of my order？
To check the status of your order, click on "My Order", then click on "In-Progress." If the status of the order says "Your Order Has Been Shipped", click on "Track" shown on the right side of the order list. At the bottom of the new page, scroll down to the bottom to find the "Order Status", and click the "Track" button on the right side to see tracking information. Alternatively, you may also track your package on the Canada Post website using the Canada Post tracking number.
2. What do I do if one or more of my items are missing, incorrect or broken？
If items in your order are missing, incorrect or broken, you may apply for a return and refund.
In-Store Pick Up
1. How many days ahead should I place the order for prepared food (i.e. cake, sushi) to pick up in-store？
For in-store pick up, you would be required to place your order two days prior to your pick-up date.
2. What time can I pick up my items？
In-store pick up times between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM every day.
3. Can I cancel my prepared food order？
Yes, you may cancel your prepared food order as long as you do so at least 24 hours before your set pick-up time.
4. How do I cancel my order for prepared food？
Please contact our online customer service support to cancel the order, or visit the customer services counter at your selected pick-up T&T location to cancel.
5. How do I return prepared food items？
You may return prepared food items at the T&T Supermarket location you selected for pick-up. Please ensure your item package is undamaged and your receipt is complete.
6. Below 2 store can not order online.
101T-15277 100th Ave
Surrey, BC. V3R 8X2
Vancouver, BC. V5N 2T7
Returns and Refunds
1. What is the return policy？
You may request for a refund within 14 days of your order's arrival. (All sales are final on prepared food such as sushi and pastry.)
2. How can I return it？
If your request for return is approved, you may send the merchandise back to us by mail. The mailing address will be provided to you by our customer service representatives.
3. Where can I track the status for my return？
In order to track the status of your request, please log on to your account on T&T Online Shop and click on "Returns & Refunds" under the "My Order" section.
4. How do I get a refund？
1. If you cancel the order before it is shipped, you will be refunded the full amount on your account within 7 business days.
2. If your order has already been shipped out, T&T will start the refund process after receiving the returned item(s) with their original tags and packaging from you.
3. If a Shipping Stamp was used and you returned an entire order, the Shipping Stamp will be re-added to your T&T Online Shop account.
5. When can I expect my refund？
If your request of refund is approved, the refund will be processed into your account within 7 business days after T&T has receive the returned merchandise.
6. Return shipping fees
Defective products can be returned for free (no return shipping fees). However, shipping charges will not be refunded if the return is due to “Buyer’s Remorse” (in other words, if you changed your mind about the purchase).
7. What should I do if I wish to make the return directly at the T&T store location？
Please visit our customer service desk with the items you wish to return and your order summary. Refunds will be provided to your account within 7 business days.
Reward Points and Redeem
1. Are the online Rewards Points the same as In-Store Rewards Points？
For T&T Online Rewards Points and In-Store Rewards Points, they share and follow the same terms and conditions. The same rewards points can be used both online and in-store. For more information, please click "here".
2. How do I use T&T Rewards points？
When you shop online, you can exchange certain goods with your rewards points. Also, you can exchange certain goods with T&T rewards points in store.
3. How to check my balance on rewards points？
You may log in your account and check your rewards points in "My Account"
1. Which products can be delivered to home？
The products available to be shipped to your home include snacks, food essentials (i.e. rice, oil, etc.), beauty products, and household essentials. For more information please refer to the "Delivery to Home" tab on the top of our website page.
2. Which products do I need to pick up in-store？
Items that require in-store pick up are sushi, bakery goods, and other prepared food. For more information, please refer to the "In-Store Pick-Up" tab on the top of our webpage.
3. Are the products sold online the same as the products sold in-store？
Yes, the products we sell on our Online Shop are the same as the products we sell in our T&T Supermarket stores. We are working towards adding products that are online exclusives, please subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates.
4. Will items restock if they are sold out？
Yes, we will be restocking our products. It may take any time from one week to one month to restock. If our providers run short in stock, our time for restocking will also be delayed.
5. Can I get alerts when items I want get restocked？
Yes, you may get alerts for item restocks when you click on the "Alert Me" button on the product page for items that are out of stock. Once you do so, you will be notified as soon as we restock. Please ensure that you have a T&T Online Shop account in order to receive the notification.
6. How do I check the expiration date on products？
Normally, you may find expiration dates on the products' packaging. Since we work with various different brands, however, some products will only label their production date, some only their expiration date. Products may also vary in the way they write the dates. Please refer to the product's package labels for clarification, or contact our customer services for further clarification.
7. Are the quantity of products for the Online Shop representative of the in-store quantity？
As the T&T Online Shop has just recently launched, there are certain limitations on the logistics and distribution of products. Therefore we will not be able to provide the same quantity information as our storefronts. We will be continuously add more products on our Online Shop, to ensure we satisfy and fulfill our customers' needs for quality products.
8. Will promotions on the Online Shop apply in the stores, or vice versa？
Due to logistics limitations, promotions on the Online Shop will not apply in our storefronts, and storefront promotions will not apply to the Online Shop. We will work our best to provide our online customers with various special promotions and surprises. Please subscribe to our newsletters so we can inform you first of our latest promotions and sales.
1. What is the quality of the products sold online？
We value our customers' demand for quality products deeply, and grade the products we sell respectively with strict standards to ensure their quality.
2. What do I do if I have issues with a product's quality？
If you have issues with the product's quality, please apply for a return and refund. We will take measures to destroy products that do not meet quality standards.
3. Where can I find information on product recall？
Information on product recalls and safety alerts could be obtained from the Government of Canada's Healthy Canadian website.
1. Should I contact online or offline customer services?
If the product you are inquiring about is bought in-store at the T&T Supermarket locations, please contact us through our offline services. If the product was bought on the T&T Online Shop, please contact our online customer service.
2. T&T Customer Service Contact Information
If you require assistance for an offline inquiry, you may contact us through the following telephone number or email:
British Columbia and Alberta
Tel： +1 866 868 5678
Tel： +1 877 321 8113
If you require assistance for an online inquiry, you may contact us through the following telephone number, email, or live chat online on our website:
Tel： +1 833 868 1616
Online support： www.tntsupermarket.com
1. Can I use a third-party account to log on to the T&T Online Shop？
T&T Online Shop currently supports Gmail and Facebook log-in.
2. How do I change the display language？
A. The first time you access the T&T Online Shop, there will be a pop-up window for you to fill in your address and select the display language. Select "简" for Simplified Chinese, "En" for English, and "繁" for Traditional Chinese.
B. If you wish to switch the language in the middle of browsing, click on the "Edit" button on the top of the page to re-select your language and region options.
C. On the PC website, you may also click on the top left corner of the page to re-select your display language. On the mobile version of the site, you may also do so on the "My Account" page.