1. How to shop at T&T Shop Online?
Before you start, you will need to register for a T&T online account. There are two scenarios for you to register with:
A. I do not have a T&T Rewards Card:You will be required to fill out your personal information. A T&T Rewards card will be assigned to you once you complete.
B. I already have a T&T Rewards Card: You will be required to fill out your T&T Rewards card number. All the information you filled out previously for your T&T Rewards card will appear on the registration page.
2. What should I do if I did not receive the verification email for registration?
A. If you did not receive the verification email, please check the junk mail folder.
B. If you have already checked your junk mail folder and you still cannot find it, you may log in to the newly registered account. Once you have logged in, the system will notify you whether you need it to re-send you the verification email.
C. If you still do not receive the verification email after the system re-sent it, it may be due to incorrect email address during registration. Please contact our online customer service for further assistance.
3. How to edit my account information?
You may edit your account information by clicking your profile name after logging in to your account. By doing that, it will direct you to the page where you can view and edit your account information.
1. Are the online Rewards Points the same as those in store?
Yes, they both share and follow the same Terms and Conditions. However, the virtual T&T Rewards card cannot be used for any in-store purchases.
2. How do I redeem my T&T Rewards points online?
You can add the item that you want to redeem at the “Shopping Cart” page. However, redemptions can only be made with purchases.
3. How to check my points balance?
You may log in your account and check your balance in "My Account".
4. How to bind my T&T Rewards card to my T&T Shop Online account?
You can click "T&T Rewards" in “My account”, click "Update My Rewards Card" on the next page, and then follow the steps to bind your T&T Rewards card.
Product & Purchase
1. Can I cancel my order after it is placed?
You can cancel your order in “My Orders” within 15 minutes after placing.
2. Can I modify the order and delivery/pickup information after placing the order?
Unfortunately, no changes will be allowed once the payment is completed.
3. Which products can be delivered/picked up?
A. Express Delivery - All categories, including produce, meat, seafood, dairy & frozen, bakery, kitchen snacks, food essentials, beauty and household.
B. Mail to Home – Due to food safety concerns, the service is only available for snacks, food essentials, beauty and household products.
C. Click & Collect - All categories, including produce, meat, seafood, dairy & frozen, bakery, kitchen snacks, food essentials, beauty and household.
4. Are the products sold online the same as the products sold in store?
Yes, the products we sell online are the same as the products we sell in store. We are working towards adding more online exclusive products. Please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.
5. Where can I check the expiration date on products?
Normally, you may find the expiration dates on the products. Since we work with various brands, some brands only label their production dates while some only label their expiration dates. However, when it comes to the dates, the format may vary. Please refer to the package labels for clarification or contact our customer service.
6. Do online promotions apply in store, or vice versa?
Due to logistical constraints, online promotions are not available in store and vice versa. However, we have been trying our best to offer customers with various promotions. Please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.
7. Do the products sold online have the same quality as those sold in store?
Yes, at T&T, we have high and strict standards for everything we sell online and in store. And we have been pushing to make these standards higher and higher each day.
8. What should I do if I have a quality issue with the product I purchased online?
You can go to “Completed” under “My Orders” and start a return.
9. Where can I find information on product recall?
Information on product recalls and safety alerts will be available at Health Canada.
1. What are the available payment methods at T&T Shop Online?
We accept VISA & MasterCard credit card, WeChat Pay and Ali Pay. Currently, any T&T gift cards can not be used for any online purchases.
2. What should I do if I encounter an error during my payment process?
Please log in to your online account and click "Unpaid" in "My orders". If you have any questions, please contact our online customer service. If you do not pay within 30 minutes, the order will be automatically cancelled by the system.
3. Can I use WeChat Pay?
Currently, WeChat Pay is only available on our PC platform.
4. How to calculate the exchange rate when using WeChat Pay or Alipay?
The exchange rate will be provided and converted by WeChat Pay or Alipay. However, T&T Shop Online will only charge the actual order amount in Canadian dollar.
1. Can I have the products delivered to my place?
We deliver to most of the areas in Canada. However, fresh, frozen, bakery and other products can only be delivered to certain areas.
2. How long does it take for my order to arrive after placing (Mail to Home)?
You may change the delivery address on the payment page. Click on "Delivery address" to input your address, or click on "Post Office" to select the postal office nearest to you for pick-up.
3. Where can I track my order (Mail to Home)?
You can track your order by logging to “My Account”. Click “My Orders” and right next to each order, you will see a “Track” button. You can also track your order on the Canada Post website with the tracking number provided in the shipping notification sent to you.
4. If I live in a condo, do you deliver right to my door?
For condo orders, you’ll need to come down to lobby to pick up due to COVID-19 concerns.
5.Will I be notified before delivery (Express Delivery, only available in selected areas)?
For mail and pickup orders, we will notify you by email when your order is ready to ship or for pickup.
For express orders, we will call you 15 minutes ahead upon arrival.
6. What if I miss the call from the driver (Express Delivery, only available in selected areas)?
In general, we will call you when we arrive. However, if we can not reach you, we will send back your order and your order will be cancelled.
7. What if I do not receive my order during the time slot I picked (Express Delivery, only available in selected areas)?
Please call the number in the delivery notification that we send to you for further assistance.
8. Can you drop the order at my doorstep if I’m not home (Express Delivery, only available in selected areas)?
Unfortunately, due to food safety and security concerns, someone must be home to receive the order.
After Sales and Others
1. What is "Shipping Stamp"?
“Shipping Stamp” is a discounted shipping program which includes 10 single shipping stamps. By joining the program, you’ll be able to save up to 28% on shipping.
2. Does a shipping stamp expire? Is it refundable?
A shipping stamp does not have an expiry date and it’s not refundable.
3. What should I do if I have a short-shipped product?
If so, please check to see if the product is listed on the packing slip.
A. If not, the product may be out of stock or has a quality issue and we are not able to deliver it to you. However, you will receive refund for any item not shipped.
B. If yes, you can apply for a refund through your online account or directly contact our customer service.
4. What should I do if one of my products has a quality issue?
You can apply for a refund through your online account or directly contact our customer service.
5. How can I return my product?
After you have submitted your refund request and we have approved it, you can mail your product back to us with the shipping label sent to you. You can also send it back to any T&T store.
Please note we will not process your refund if any accessories or free gifts sold with the product are missing or the product is not in its original packaging.
6. How long does it take for me to receive my refund?
Normally, it will take up to 7 business days after your refund request is approved.
7.Do I need to pay for any return shipping?
You do not need to pay for return shipping if it is due to a product quality issue.
However, you will need to pay for return shipping if it is due to a personal reason or preference.
8.Is there any difference between the online customer service and offline customer service?
If you have any questions regarding a product sold in our stores, please contact our offline customer service. However, if you have any questions regarding a product sold online, please contact our online customer service.
9.How can I contact the customer service?
For any store/offline inquiries, please contact the following telephone number or email:
British Columbia and Alberta
Tel： +1 866 868 5678
Tel： +1 877 321 8113
For any online inquires, please contact the following telephone number, email, and live chat on our website:
Tel： +1 833 868 1616
Live Chat： www.tntsupermarket.com
10.Can I log in to my online account through a third party
Yes, currently you can log in to our website through your Google and Facebook account.
11. Where can I change the language setting?
You can change your language setting by selecting the language bar on the upper right corner on the home page of our website. Or you can go to my account to change your language preference.