• You may start a return in “My Order” within 14 days after you’ve received the product(s). We will send you an email after your request has been approved, then you can return the product(s) to store in person or by mail.
• Due to food safety concerns, returns are not available for products under Produce, Meat, Seafood, Dairy & Frozen, Kitchen and Bakery category unless there is a quality issue.
• Your return request will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive the product(s) within 10 days after your request has been approved.
• If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of T&T brand products simply return the product for refund.
• All refunds will be returned to the payment method of your original payment within 7 business days.
• For a full order refund, any shipping stamps used for the order will be refunded to your account as shipping stamp(s).
• If any of the items you ordered is out of stock or has a quality issue, a portion of the basic delivery fee will be refunded to you based on the proportional weight of the out of stock item(s). If there are any overweight charges, you will be refunded the amount based on the actual weight of the out of stock item(s).
• Any discount or coupon will not be refunded. You will only be refunded by the actual amount you paid.
How to return a product
• You may return a product to any T&T stores or any pickup locations in person. Click here for store and pickup locations.
• You may also return a product by mail. Shipping labels will be available and please contact our customer service for details. However, you may be required to pay for the shipping depending on the reason for return.
• We will pay for the return shipping if the product(s) returned due to quality issues. Please see “Eligible products for return” for more details. However, you will be required to pay if the product(s) returned due to personal reasons and preferences.
• All products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and accessories. A full refund may not be issued if any accessories are missing.
Eligible products for return
• Products returned due to quality issues or recall, meaning the product(s) you’ve received has expired, damaged during the transportation etc., resulting in failure to use or consume.
• Products returned due to personal reasons and preferences.
Click & Collect orders
•If you do not show up during your time slot, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
We do not accept returns in any of the following circumstances
• Products without original packaging.
• Clearance products or products that clearly indicated with a short shelf life or defective.
• Any live seafood, gift cards, phone cards, special event tickets, newspapers, magazines, books, plants, tobacco, seasonal event merchandise and clearance items.
• Products with unauthorized repairs, modifications, misuse, storage and installation.
• For electronic items, please note that T&T can not provide warranty service on behalf of its manufacturer. Please read the owner’s manual for warranty details.